Sunday 23 August 2009

Update... a potential colourful character.

So has anybody else seen that young dude who walks up Northumberland Street, one finger pressed against the bud of his headphones, one hand dangling at his side, singing along to the Westlife tracks on his ipod? He sings REALLY loud, no shame whatsoever. My friend Nate said that he once saw him in town, and after a particulalrly emotive version of one of the many pointless, vapid Irish hits, he loudly pronounced 'I don't give a fuck WHO can hear me singing, I don't give a FUCK!'.

I reckon he probably absolutely does NOT give a fuck like.

If you've seen him, you'll know what I mean, why I'm so intrigued by the little guy. If you haven't seen him yet, keep your eyes open. The more we can learn about this fascinating creature, the better.

Dude out yo!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment